It’s the first Top 5 Wednesday of the year! I don’t know about everyone else but I am more than happy to say goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017! This week’s topic: Goals!
1. A 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge of 30 books: This was my goal last year as well and I *just* made it so I’m keeping it the same. Especially since I’m hoping to finally read Outlander this year, which is pretty long.
2. Read Outlander: Ha! Maybe if I put it down as a goal I’ll actually make it happen 🙂
3. Convince my husband to read 1 fiction book!: Every year my non-reading husband makes it a goal to read a few books. I buy him books he may enjoy for Christmas, ask him about what he’s reading, etc. And every year…nothing. This year I WILL get this man to read a fiction book.
4. Most more non-meme stuff: I do a lot of book memes for the majority of my posts, along with a monthly reading recap. This year I would like to post at least 1 non-meme post a month (baby steps!)
5. Have fun! I’m not going to stress too much about what I’m reading this year – if it sounds interesting, I’m reading it!
What are your 2017 reading goals?