It’s time for Top 5 Wednesday! This week’s topic is a fun one – Characters You’d Want as Family!
- Hermione from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling – Hermione is my favorite; I would love to have her as a family member! And while we’re on the topic of Harry Potter, I wouldn’t mind being related to Harry, Luna, Neville, or any of the Weasleys either.
- Kolya from City of Thieves by David Benioff – I like Kolya because he has the ability to bring humor to bleak situations, making them more bearable.
- Anne from Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery because life is never boring when Anne is around.
- The Gilbreth kids from Cheaper by the Dozen by Frank B. Gilbreth Jr. – Being an only child I think it would be fun to have a boatload of sibling.
- Bernadette from Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple – I wouldn’t want her to be my parent but I’d sure like having her around to keep things interesting.
Which literary characters would you like to have in your family?