This week’s T5W topic: Most Recent Additions to Your Wish List!
Since I haven’t ready any of these yet, I’ll keep this post short and sweet 🙂
1. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng – A recommendation from my mom.
2. Promise Not to Tell by Jennifer McMahon – This was on sale on Amazon so I grabbed it – her books are good if you’re in the mood for something a bit creepy.
3. After You by Jojo Moyes – I just finished Me Before You and this is the sequel.
4. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel – I read a lot of good reviews for this book so I’m looking forward to this one!
5. The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey – I can’t remember where I read about this but I’m assuming it was mentioned in a fellow blogger’s post.
Have you read any of these? What did you think?